Always a competent answer – Use our know-how and more than 80 years of experience to solve your individual gasket problem.
We answer every gasket question
Whether you have a technical question or would like more detailed information about our gaskets, our technical support team is here to help.
Our experienced team supports you in the design and calculation of flange connections with a holistic view of the location to be sealed.
Our services in detail:
- Gasket resistance
- Tightening torques
- Special types
- And much more
Do you have a technical question or a specific gasket problem?
We have solutions and answers ready!
Tightening torque calculations
We will be pleased to help you with the calculation of tightening torques of your flange connection on an order-specific basis. The calculation is carried out according to AD 2000 B7 on the basis of our determined gasket characteristics according to DIN EN 13555.
Scope of Application:
AD 2000 Leaflet B7 – Bolts
- Gaskets and bolts that are predominantly subjected to static loads
- Gaskets that are not subjected to additional (extreme) conditions of abuse
- For calculation temperatures above 300 °C and more than 40 bar, expansion bolts should be used
- Shaft diameters greater than 10 mm are not suitable for use
- At least 4 bolts must be inserted.
Please contact us
Kroll & Ziller Germany
Kroll & Ziller POLSKA Sp.z oo
Kroll & Ziller CZ sro
V Sadech 3327
CZ – 43401 Most